Noah G. Goodman
Noah is part of the corporate practice group of Bartlit Beck, where his practice is principally focused on mergers and acquisition transactions, including the representation of private equity funds and their portfolio companies in leveraged acquisitions and dispositions. In addition, Noah advises clients on a wide variety of general corporate and transactional matters.
Sale of PRV Metals. Represented Platte River Equity and its affiliates in the sale of its portfolio company, PRV Metals, LLC, a provider of forged titanium and steel products, to an affiliate of Tinicum, L.P.
Sale of CARBER. Represented Platte River Equity and its affiliates in the sale of its portfolio company, CARBER, a provider of cut, isolation and weld testing services to HydroChemPSC.
Acquisition of DTE Enterprises. Represented Platte River Equity in its acquisition of DTE Enterprises, LLC, a provider of industrial powertrain services for the oil and gas and mining sectors.
Sale of Wildcat Minerals. Represented Platte River Equity and its affiliates in the sale of its portfolio company, Wildcat Minerals, LLC, a provider of transloading, distribution and logistics for sand and other oilfield consumables used in the hydraulic fracturing process, to an affiliate of Eagle Materials, Inc. (NYSE: EXP).
Sale of ACT Independent Turbo Services. Represented Platte River Equity in the sale of its portfolio company, ACT Independent Turbo Services, Inc., a provider of turbomachinery rotor and component repair services, to an affiliate of the Doosan Group, a Korean corporation in the global power and water markets.
- Acquisition of MFG Chemical. Represented Platte River Equity in its acquisition of MFG Chemical, LLC, a manufacturer of specialty chemicals used in applications in the oil field, water treatment, mining, coatings and agricultural markets.
Sale of Trumpet Behavioral Health. Represented Trumpet Search, LLC in its sale of all of the equity of Trumpet Behavioral Health, LLC, a provider of applied behavior analysis for individuals with autism spectrum disorder in client home, public or private schools or company-operated clinic-based settings, to an affiliate of MTS Health Investors, LLC.
Sale of Mortara Instrument. Represented Mortara Instrument, Inc., a provider of diagnostic cardiology and patient monitoring solutions, technologies and devices, in its sale of all of its equity to Welch Allyn, Inc., a subsidiary of Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRC)
Acquisition of Tiger-Sul Products. Represented Platte River Equity in its acquisition of Tiger-Sul Products LLC, a manufacturer of sulfur bentonite, micronutrient-enhanced sulfur and other crop performance products, along with its affiliated international businesses, from H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.
- Acquisition of In-Place Machining Company. Represented Platte River Equity in its acquisition of In-Place Machining Company, LLC, a provider of specialized on-site field machining services to industrial, scientific and military customers.
- Acquisition of CTS Engines. Represented Platte River Equity in its acquisition of CTS Engines, LLC, a provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and developmental testing for aerospace engine platforms.
Notable Engagements Prior to Joining Bartlit Beck
Represented a connected play company in its acquisition of the assets of a manufacturer and developer of stuffed toys that pair with smart devices to help children learn and interact.
- Represented a leading contact management provider in its acquisition of a social data analytics provider.
- Represented a biopharmaceutical company focused in RNA-targeting therapies in its $41 million Series C Financing.
- Represented a provider of dashboards, charts and reports that monitor popularity, activity and metrics for musicians across social media, sales and events in its sale to a major media company.
- Represented a SaaS-based cognitive API provider in its sale to a Fortune 25 company.
- Represented a private equity firm in its sale of a privately-held manufacturer and distributor to the North American vehicle aftermarket to another private equity firm.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of an industry leader in real estate and REIT research.
- Represented one of the largest independent petroleum refiners and suppliers of unbranded transportation fuels, heating oil, petrochemical feedstocks, lubricants and other petroleum products in the United States in the refinancing of its credit facility.
- Represented the world’s largest collector and recycler of cell phones, inkjet and laser cartridges in the refinancing of its credit facility.
- Represented a private equity firm in its sale of a provider of financial, operation and software consulting to hospitals to the consulting and analytics division of the country’s largest health insurer.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a secure exam-taking software provider.
Acknowledgements, presentations, and publications
Chambers and Partners: USA Private Equity Law and Practice (2019) Link