“Litigation Boutique of the Year” American Lawyer
“A roster of litigation stars” National Law Journal
Unmatched Results.” American Lawyer
“An unparalleled record
of success.” National Law Journal
“On the legal A-list of some of the
world’s largest corporations” Denver Business Journal
“It was like this firm just dropped
from heaven.” Thomas L. Sager, General Counsel, DuPont
- Sean Gallagher and Wesley Morrissette Win Seventh Circuit Appeal for BankDirect
- Bartlit Beck Announces Election of Four New Partners
- The American Lawyer Profiles Bartlit Beck’s Unique Model and Success at Trial
- Bartlit Beck Named BTI "Awesome Opponent"
- “Stagecraft for Trial Lawyers: Insights from the Theater World,” by Peter Bensinger, Jr., published in ABA Litigation Magazine.