Bartlit Beck's General Commercial Litigation Practice Listed as Band 1 by Chambers for 15 Consecutive Years
Bartlit Beck has been recognized in the 2022 edition of Chambers USA. Rankings include:
General Commercial Litigation
Illinois (Band 1)
Colorado (Band 1)
Product Liability & Mass Torts: The Elite
Nationwide (Band 2)
Illinois (Band 3)
Colorado (Band 3)
Client feedback published by Chambers included the following:
- "I am so impressed by their expertise and understanding of our business and culture."
- "Eminent trial boutique with an impressive track record of victories in high-stakes product liability matters."
- "Aside from stellar scholastic credentials, they are sharp brilliant thinkers and writers, and have a deep bench."
- "They are very comfortable in real litigation: they are not scared of going to court or negotiating a resolution; the whole firm reflects that confidence and attitude."
- "Their quality is off the charts and the work product is fantastic."
Chambers also recognized the following Bartlit Beck attorneys:
According to clients, Rebecca Weinstein Bacon is "a superb trial lawyer and has excellent jury presence." "Rebecca is wonderful. We note her for her strategic thinking, her command of the courtroom and her excellence of theme development in cases."
Sources note that Philip Beck "is a highly experienced trial lawyer who acts both for individuals and major corporations on a number of high-profile product liability cases." "Philip has excellent trial instincts and awareness of how juries think."
Clients note that Sean Gallagher "is a world class litigator who combines a great intellect, great writing, strong advocacy and the ability to lead a team and inspire confidence." "He's an excellent trial lawyer and strategic thinker."
A source remarks that Adam Hoeflich "may be the best and broadest lawyer [they] have ever worked with. He is smart, dedicated, exceptionally hard-working and can solve virtually any problem or address virtually any issue."
Kaspar Stoffelmayer is described as "a wonderfully collaborative and talented trial lawyer."
According to a client, Robert Morrill "is extremely thoughtful in identifying important issues that clients care about and negotiating their resolution in a respectful, but aggressive manner." "He is an excellent attorney and our go-to partner."
A client attests that James Palenchar is "a highly experienced transactional lawyer."
A source notes that Benjamin Smith "understands the mechanics and economics behind every deal he works on, allowing him to provide practical guidance on the critical issues that matter and leave the unimportant issues behind."